Thursday 14 October 2021

Pink Christmas Card Using Papermania "At Christmas" by Lucy Cromwell

When I spotted the latest challenge on the Jingle Belles blog, I knew I wanted to join in. This week's theme is "I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas". 

While trying to decide what to make, I realised that the supplies I pulled out when setting my crafty Goals for October included the DoCrafts Papermania "At Christmas" by Lucy Cromwell A4 Ultimate Die Cut and Paper Pack. This kit includes some toppers and papers in teal and pink alongside the traditional Christmas red and green. 

I found a patterned pink card blank from the Pampered Pets range by Andrea Jayne (another DoCrafts brand). These card blanks are really nice quality and the envelopes have a matching pattern inside. 

To top my card, I layered up a die-cut decoupage image of a Christmas tree in a pink pot, with presents under the tree. I left off the rectangular base layer of the decoupage so that the tree sits in the oval on the base card. I added a row of Christmas stockings and a die-cut sentiment from the same kit, and 3 gems for a little bling.



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Jingle Belles - I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas
  2. ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for Under the Tree
  3. Cut It Up Challenge - Challenge 236 Pink!
  4. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Challenge #103 Anything Goes
  5. Through The Craft Room Door - ATG 12th October
  6. Get Creative Challenges - Ch #106 AG / Opt Twist Holidays
  7. 613 Avenue Create - Challenge #11 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. The rounded corners add to the soft coziness of this Christmas morning scene.

    Thanks for sharing your Pink project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card base ... and I love all of those fun little stockings ... thanks so much for going PINK for the holidays with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images and very vintage looking. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, such a pretty background and the decoupage images are lovely and cleverly used! thanks so much for joining our pink christmas fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful in pink with softness!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Peek-a-Boo Snowmen Christmas Cards / Journal Cards

I've been having a lot of fun joining in various papercraft challenges, and particularly enjoy combining several different challenges in...