Thursday 14 October 2021

CAS Cards using the Geometric Mocha Collection

I don't generally make CAS (clean and simple) cards, but I spotted the Geometric challenge on Perfectly CAS. As my goals for this month include using the DoCrafts Geometric Mocha collection, I decided to try my hand at this challenge. The aim is to try and use at least some of everything in the collection and anything that doesn't get used at all will be cleared out at the end of the month.

The card blanks that are part of the collection are definitely not CAS, so I decided to use some shaped card blanks from my collection (octagons and circles) which fit the theme. Looking through the die-cut kit I found die-cut paper bows and some Hello and Thank-you sentiments which I probably wouldn't use in the journals that I'm creating with the kits.

I put together all of the bows left in the kit and created 2 sets of cards - 3 circular and 4 octagonal:



Unfortunately I missed the deadline for the Perfectly CAS Geometric Challenge, but I'm glad that I saw it and used up some more of my stash.

I'm entering these cards in the following challenges:

  1. Allsorts Challenge - Week 645 Embellish It
  2. Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #216 Anything Goes
  3. Through the Craft Room Challenge - ATG Challenge 12th October 2021
  4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - C# 167 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. AZ really elegant collection of cards, many thanks for joining in with our 'Embellish It' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really funky and cool cards Jane - love the clean geometric look. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful Cards, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful CAS cards, the shapes and papers used are lovely. Thank you for joining in with TTCRD challenge this week. Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete

Peek-a-Boo Snowmen Christmas Cards / Journal Cards

I've been having a lot of fun joining in various papercraft challenges, and particularly enjoy combining several different challenges in...