Wednesday 27 October 2021

Santoro Mermaids

I was tidying up in my craft room when I came across some Santoro products. I love anything related to the sea so I was inspired to make a couple of mermaid cards.

The first card uses toppers from a set of Santoro self-adhesive toppers and a printed card blank from a co-ordinating set. I matted the image on some scraps of card I also found on my desk (free tidying!) and embellished with some more stickers from the same pack and a piece of woven "netting" which has been in my stash forever


The second card has a topper from the Gorjuss range also from Santoro. I had put the decoupage together a while ago but never used it. For this card I used some card from a pad called "Fresh Feelings" by Make & Create on a shaped card-blank. I embellished this card with some pretty fringed yarn, some gems and a sentiment.


I'm entering these cards in the following challenges:

  1. The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - October 2021 Challenge
  2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - O is for Outdoors
  3. Creative Crafting Uncles - #22 Males Go Feminin
  4. Corrosive Challenge Blog - #10 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards with beautiful toppers and embellishments,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very pretty cards. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Peek-a-Boo Snowmen Christmas Cards / Journal Cards

I've been having a lot of fun joining in various papercraft challenges, and particularly enjoy combining several different challenges in...