Wednesday 27 October 2021

Gorjuss Foxes

While I was working on my previous project, I realised that I have a lot of products from the Gorjuss range including toppers, paper and other embellishments. I recently bought a couple of second-hand copies of Little Women to make junk journals, so these may end up with a lot of Gorjuss girls in them! 

I decided to make a couple more cards using the Gorjuss range. I put together two decoupage toppers featuring Gorjuss ladies with cute little foxes. I mounted these on pearlescent card blanks layered with blue pearlescent paper and some purple patterned paper from the Gorjuss range. For embellishments. I added some Gorjuss ribbon and a sentiment.



I'm entering these cards in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet Challenge Blog - O is for Outdoors
  2. Little Red Wagon - Challenge #625 Outside
  3. Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - WWC327 - Dawn's Challenge: All Things Feminine
  4. Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - Anything goes with optional twist add some layers
  5. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Challenge #157 Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards Jane. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created very sweet Gorjuss cards. I like the simplicity which allows for the main motif to shine, and also the purple shades you used. Those girls really do have a special cuteness with their whimsical appearance, and I'm sure they'll brighten somebody's day. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjuss cards! Sweet images, lovely designs and papers. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Such lovely images. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card thanks for entering at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really sweet cards - with her woolly hat your first girl is definitely ready for the outdoors! Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and Gorjuss cards Jane. Fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Peek-a-Boo Snowmen Christmas Cards / Journal Cards

I've been having a lot of fun joining in various papercraft challenges, and particularly enjoy combining several different challenges in...