Thursday 4 November 2021

November 2021 Crafty Goals

I didn't do too badly on my crafty goals for October:

  1. Make a birthday card and some gift tags for my Mum's 70th birthday
  2. Complete at least 4 different papercraft projects using challenges for inspiration
  3. Get started on at least one journal using one of my Bigz dies (make the cover and at least one signature of pages, more pages and other items can continue next month)
  4. Sort out 5 pages of dies or stamps
  5. More sewing practice - some sewn journal pages and some sewing on actual fabric!

I also made quite a bit of progress with the Geometric Mocha collection. This collection was in my "Use It or Lose It" challenge: my plan was to try and use all of the different types of elements that I have from this collection, and I'll dispose of any items that I can't find a use of. So far, I've created 3 junk journal style travellers notebooks along with several journal cards and other elements to go in them. I'll post about these once they're completed. 

I think that I'll put off  organising my stamps and dies until the New Year - hopefully the Totally Tiffany Get Organised Challenge will run again, which helps me get motivated. In the mean-time, tidying up my desk area would make it easier to craft and to get my sewing machine out!

Here are my crafting goals for November:

  1. Make a birthday card for my sister
  2. Make and write my Christmas cards
  3. Complete at least 4 different papercraft projects using challenges for inspiration (this can include projects for any of the other goals)
  4. Finish the Geometric Mocha junk journals and items to go in them
  5. Make some Christmas cards to use as pages in Christmas junk journals
  6. Make another Christmas journal using the Eileen Hull Pocket Notebook die 
  7. Make a Christmas junk journal using the Eileen Hull Full Size Journal die
  8. Make a Christmas junk journal using one of the vintage books in my stash
  9. Make some Christmas-themed journal cards, tags etc to go in the journals
  10. Use at least two of the "Use It or Lose It" items that I picked out last month (accordion journal and Sara's Surfaces pockets)
  11. Find storage for my junk journal supplies
  12. Tidy my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peek-a-Boo Snowmen Christmas Cards / Journal Cards

I've been having a lot of fun joining in various papercraft challenges, and particularly enjoy combining several different challenges in...